It’s no secret that winter can be a challenge for skin. Dry, dull skin is a common issue during harsh winter months and keeping your skin looking and feeling its best isn’t always easy. See below for some of our favourite winyer skin care tips.
- Moisturize. While it might seem obvious, its easy to forget that a quality moisturizer used twice daily can do wonders for your skin. Consider using one that’s rich and nourishing.
- Use a humidifier. A humidifier adds moisture to a room and can be a great nightime routine.
- Stay hydrated. Drink throughout the day to ensure your body is never dehydrated.
- Be mindful in the shower. While its tempting (especially on a cold day) to indulge in hot showers, it can be irritating to skin. Stick with warm baths and showers.
- Wear sunscreen. Yes, even in the winter, sunscreen is a must.
- Stay active. Exercise boosts your mood and helps you look and feel better!
- Eat right. Get in those veggies and fruits every day. Consider a multi-vitamin.